Congratulations! You have received your extended permit!

Next steps

  • After you received your extended permit, please provide a scan or copy of the new permit to your employer!
  • In case of theft of your residence permit, please make a notice of loss ("Verlustanzeige") to the local police and provide the Immigration and Residence Authority with this notice of loss. A new permit will then be issued for you.
  • Your next extension process can usually start earliest 3 months before the expiry of the permit you have just received. 

Do you have questions that have not been covered?

Our experts offer support before, during and after immigration and permit extension processes. We are happy to answer all your questions and to support you, your family and your Austrian employer every step of the way. As ABA Work in Austria has an official mandate by the Austrian Government, all our services are free of charge.

Contact us